Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Allocations for agriculture and resources amount to only 1% in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Allocations for agriculture and resources amount to only 1% in the 2023 budget Empty Deputy: Allocations for agriculture and resources amount to only 1% in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 4:23 am

[size=46]Deputy: Allocations for agriculture and resources amount to only 1% in the 2023 budget[/size]
    Iraq
    10:14 - 2023-04-25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliament’s Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee revealed that the allocations for this sector in the 2023 budget amount to only 1%.

"It is unacceptable that the share of the agricultural sector to secure food security for the citizen is only 1 percent for the ministries of agriculture and water resources," Hussein Mardan, the committee's second deputy chairman, said in a press statement.

Mardan added, "The state wants to implement modern irrigation methods and line the rivers, and this cannot be achieved by allocating this small percentage of the amounts in the budget, especially since Iraq is going through water scarcity and we may not be able to secure drinking water during the next year."

Mardan stressed the need to "attention to the ministries of agriculture and water resources, like the government's interest in the ministries of interior and defence," noting that the committee "assured the prime minister during its meeting with him that interest in the agricultural sector will secure job opportunities for one million people, and this number is large if we know that job opportunities are within the sector." The government has become impossible after a budget deficit amounted to 67% due to the high spending on the operational side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:06 pm