Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the new salary scale from the govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the new salary scale from the govern Empty Deputy: The House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the new salary scale from the govern

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 3:56 am

[size=46]Deputy: The House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the new salary scale from the government[/size]
    Iraq
    11:42 - 2023-04-30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Independent MP Amir Kamel confirmed that the House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the new salary scale from the government before approving the budget, as it requires financial allocations.
    Kamel said at a press time, "The salary scale is one of the very important files at the current stage, and it can achieve social justice, as many deputies have an interest in this issue."
    He added, "A lot of correspondence took place between the deputies, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, and the prime minister, and as a result, a committee was formed, studied the issue, prepared a schedule and presented it to the Council of Ministers for approval."
    And he indicated that "Parliament is waiting for the new salary scale from the government after its approval in order for Parliament to play its role, especially since the new scale needs financial allocations that must be included in the 2023 budget, as Parliament is serious about approving the new peace and achieving social justice."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:27 pm