Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: The recent approval of the labor law in the region to improve the living conditions of work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: The recent approval of the labor law in the region to improve the living conditions of work Empty Barzani: The recent approval of the labor law in the region to improve the living conditions of work

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2023, 4:43 am

Barzani: The recent approval of the labor law in the region to improve the living conditions of workers
    • Time: 05/01/2023 10:02:16

• Read: 637 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Monday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, congratulated him on the occasion of International Labor Day.
    Barzani said in a statement received by Al-Furat News: "On the occasion of International Workers' Day, we extend our warmest congratulations and best wishes to the working class in Kurdistan, Iraq and the world, and we also value with great pride and appreciation the efforts made by our workers and their vital role in the process of Kurdistan's reconstruction and prosperity."
    He added that "the Kurdistan Regional Government continues to implement its reform program to improve the living conditions of workers, and the recent approval of the labor law in the region came as part of the reforms implemented by the ninth ministerial formation in order to improve the lives of workers and guarantee their rights in terms of occupational health and safety and secure their legal rights, which puts an end to all forms of injustice and abuse towards them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm