Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The official spokesman for the Sudanese government reveals the completion of the evaluation of 322 g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The official spokesman for the Sudanese government reveals the completion of the evaluation of 322 g Empty The official spokesman for the Sudanese government reveals the completion of the evaluation of 322 g

Post by Rocky Sat May 06, 2023 5:35 am

[rtl]The official spokesman for the Sudanese government reveals the completion of the evaluation of 322 general managers[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A spokesman for the Iraqi government, Basem Al-Awadi, confirmed that the cabinet reshuffle is subject to the Prime Minister's decision.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Awadi said in a press interview, "During the upcoming sessions, the evaluation process will continue, and there will be announced results through the Council of Ministers."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he noted that "the current stage is to evaluate the minister's tools, namely the agents and general managers, and after the completion of the evaluation of the general managers, there will be a ministerial reshuffle," noting that "the ministerial change procedure is subject to the Prime Minister's decision."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Awadi continued, "The first package of dismissals concerned general managers in Iraqi ministries and institutions, and 322 files for a general manager were completed, and a decision was issued to replace 57 general managers."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "There is work to complete the rest of the general managers, bringing the number to 439 general managers only in the ministries, and then move on to the general managers in the independent bodies, and then after that the non-independent bodies and the special grades, respectively, and everyone who holds the title of director general in the state. Iraqi.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:55 am