Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary confirmation that the judiciary will continue to pursue Al-Kazemi and his corrupt gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary confirmation that the judiciary will continue to pursue Al-Kazemi and his corrupt gove Empty Parliamentary confirmation that the judiciary will continue to pursue Al-Kazemi and his corrupt gove

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 5:24 am

[size=52]Parliamentary confirmation that the judiciary will continue to pursue Al-Kazemi and his corrupt government[/size]
    • Today 08:36

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..  
    Independent MP Mustafa Jabbar Al-Sanad confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Iraqi judiciary will continue to pursue former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and most of his government members on charges of corruption.  

Sanad said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "there is no immunity for the corrupt, and everyone is under the penalty of the law, and we will continue to pursue the corrupt wherever they are."  
    He added, "Al-Kazemi and most of his government members are being pursued by the Iraqi judiciary, and we are working to recover the looted and smuggled money abroad," noting that "the previous government was one of the most subjected to legal prosecution because of its corruption."  
    Sanad indicated that "the judiciary continues to prosecute former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his office director Raed Jouhi, in addition to the oil and finance ministers, regarding the case of stealing the horn and other charges."  

And Sanad had demanded, in a previous interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, the Recovery Department and the International Police, to pursue the wanted and corrupt implicated advisors and ministers of the former prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, on charges of stealing public funds from those who fled outside Iraq. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 5:31 am