Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Integrity: We will continue to expose the corrupt, especially in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Integrity: We will continue to expose the corrupt, especially in th Empty Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Integrity: We will continue to expose the corrupt, especially in th

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2016, 3:22 am

[size=30]Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Integrity: We will continue to expose the corrupt, especially in the next interrogations[/size]
    23/11/2016 09:49 | Number of Views: 74
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Direction Press / Baghdad
    He said the Integrity Commission, the parliamentary rapporteur Adel Nouri continue to expose corrupt, especially coming interrogations despite Maitard him of harassment, threats and pressures.
    He said in a statement today got "direction Press" a copy of which was "Further to the statement, dated October 2, 2016 in order to inform all Iraqis of our people on the latest developments about the pressures, threats and harassment that we experienced during the past period and which we were to him on November 8, 2016 by two unknown filmed in my home city of Sulaimaniya from four sides by and fled after he was being found, not to mention the p: We will continue to expose the corrupt, especially coming interrogations
    N attempts miserable and desperate by communication and correspondence and media fabrications that would obfuscation and distortion and harassment with a clear objective and is known for Tnina and Mchagletna for national duty sacred to pursue and uncover and expose the corruption and the corrupt, especially the upcoming interrogations, and most recently as hyped as we reported on an informational website dicey (channel Sumer) of fabricating lies not unfounded. "
    He Nouri said "such actions and behaviors descending and falling and cowardly, will not only increase the determination and mettle, determination and aggressive towards our goals noble and honest towards our beloved country and our people, the Iraqi holy" once again "Testament God and the homeland and the people to proceed with the performance of professional and supervisory work, whatever the sacrifices and whatever GLT the prices "solemn" our people proud people and the public to be vigilant and stand against Almrgevin and not to be dragged into Haiathm. ".

He stressed that " the security services of preparedness to cut off the terrorists and corrupt and maintaining the security of the honorable MPs loyal .oollah Nasser believers that the Lord Yes and yes protagonist." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 2:19 am