Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A legal expert explains the extent of the powers of the Finance Committee and its procedures regardi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A legal expert explains the extent of the powers of the Finance Committee and its procedures regardi Empty A legal expert explains the extent of the powers of the Finance Committee and its procedures regardi

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:49 am

[size=45][size=41]A legal expert explains the extent of the powers of the Finance Committee and its procedures regarding the region[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained the powers of the Parliamentary Finance Committee and its procedures regarding the federal budget, the region, transfers, and the increase or decrease in expenditures.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the Finance Committee has the right to transfer between the chapters of expenditure in the budget, and it is not entitled to increase expenditures, i.
    He added that "what the Finance Committee did to oblige the Kurdistan region to export oil through the SOMO company and not to pay the region its share of the money beyond that, is a procedure consistent with Federal Court decision 59 of 2012, which obligated the region to be exported through the aforementioned company."
    And he indicated that “the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court are final and binding on all authorities, and determining the bank in which the export revenues are deposited is also related to regulatory matters, since the Rafidain Bank is governmental, so it is preferable to place oil imports in it.”
    And he stressed that “the Finance Committee’s procedure agrees with Articles 93 of the House of Representatives’ bylaws, Article 62 of the Constitution, and the decision of the Federal Supreme Court 59 above.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm