Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing expanding the work of German companies in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing expanding the work of German companies in Iraq Empty Baghdad and Berlin are discussing expanding the work of German companies in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2023, 9:03 am

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing expanding the work of German companies in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, Baghdad and Berlin discussed ways to implement the Iraqi-German joint action program, and the future cooperation mechanism between the private sectors in the two countries.
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, "The head of the Europe Department, Ambassador Haider Mansour Al-Athari, met with Chargé d'Affaires of the German Embassy in Baghdad, Margarethe Jacob."
    The two sides discussed ways to develop bilateral relations between the two countries, especially with regard to the implementation of the Iraqi-German joint action program, which resulted from the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani to Berlin on 1/13/2023, which aims to structure cooperation between the two countries and set priorities. The most important of which is focusing on expanding the work of German companies operating in Iraq in a way that serves the interests of both countries.
    The two parties also discussed the future cooperation mechanism between the Iraqi private sector and German private sector companies, and ways to enhance the work of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) and the German Development Bank (KFW) in Iraq, which implement development projects in various Iraqi governorates, were discussed.

Views 20
    Added 06/13/2023 - 4:05 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm