Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Oil: The Prime Minister praised the outstanding organization of the OPEC celebration in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Oil: The Prime Minister praised the outstanding organization of the OPEC celebration in  Empty Minister of Oil: The Prime Minister praised the outstanding organization of the OPEC celebration in

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2023, 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -
    Today, Saturday, the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul Ghani, conveyed the Prime Minister's praise for the distinguished organization of the OPEC celebration in Baghdad on the occasion of the 63rd anniversary of its birth in Baghdad in 1960.

[size]
    A statement of the Ministry of Oil, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul-Ghani, during his presidency of the opinion committee session, confirmed that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, who sponsored the celebration in Baghdad, praised the distinguished organization of the celebration that took place. In the People's Hall and on the site of the Baghdad International Fair, and with cultural, artistic, heritage and folkloric activities, exhibitions of art, ceramics, caricatures and writers, which accompanied the central celebration, where I translated and summarized the historical and civilizational scene of Iraq and its bright present. 
    Abdul-Ghani referred to "the importance of the presence of ministers and delegations of member states of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries" OPEC "to Baghdad, to confirm the importance of Iraq in the global energy market," appreciating "the efforts of the committee team overseeing the preparation and implementation of the celebration, which was admired by the delegations of OPEC."
    The statement added, "The opinion committee discussed a group of topics and projects included in the meeting's agenda and took decisions regarding them." 
    And he continued, "As for the sector of services provided to citizens in our dear governorates, the Minister of Oil affirmed the ministry's continuation in supporting the service, health and other sectors, stressing, "The ministry stands at the forefront of the ministries that supported our citizens in the health, service and infrastructure fields, and humanitarian support for the families of martyrs and wounded heroes." For needy families, humanitarian organizations and critical cases.[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:06 am