Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Hundreds of Iraqis deported from Finland to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Hundreds of Iraqis deported from Finland to Baghdad Empty Newspaper: Hundreds of Iraqis deported from Finland to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 10:31 am

[size=52]Newspaper: Hundreds of Iraqis deported from Finland to Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 18:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation. 
    A report by the Finnish newspaper Nord News revealed, on Wednesday, that hundreds of Iraqi asylum seekers in the country who do not hold any official documents will be forcibly deported to their country, in clear violation of international law. 
    "Iraq has long accepted citizens who have been deported from another country based on criminal convictions, but has refused to issue travel documents to citizens who do not return voluntarily, effectively preventing deportation in cases where there is no legal criminal conviction," the report said. . ".
    For its part, the Finnish police said that it "cannot comment on individual cases, but it has been revealed that at least hundreds of Iraqis are currently in a similar situation in Finland." Chief Commissioner of the Police Board, Erkki Joknin, confirmed that the police did not change its approach to deportation, but simply continued to comply. according to existing legislation,” noting that “the Aliens Law obliges the police to take measures to deport a foreigner from the country if he does not meet the entry or residence requirements.”
    And the report indicated that "the foreigner must comply with the negative asylum decision with the rejection he received and leave the country voluntarily in accordance with the decision. If the foreigner does not comply with the decision, the police are legally obligated to deport him from the country.” 
    Joknin said, "The rules apply to all nationalities, not just Iraqis, as the Finnish police return about 100 people to their countries every year, noting that about 925 foreigners were deported until the end of last May." End/ 25 zd
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm