Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: The Baghdad-Tehran agreement angered parties close to the Baath Party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Al-Maliki's coalition: The Baghdad-Tehran agreement angered parties close to the Baath Party Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: The Baghdad-Tehran agreement angered parties close to the Baath Party

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2023, 6:57 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: The Baghdad-Tehran agreement angered parties close to the Baath Party[/size]
    • Today 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, confirmed, on Sunday, that the oil and gas agreement between Iraq and Iran has angered political parties close to the Baath Party.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Jaafar said, "The government's action to barter the Iranian side for black oil in exchange for gas to operate power plants is a successful project and has angered the lurkers who do not want to develop the economic relationship with neighboring Iran.”
    He added, "These voices opposing the agreement were issued by political parties close to the buried Baath," noting that "the latest agreement will stop the waste of money, since black oil is sold at low prices."
    He pointed out that "the voices of discord against the Iraqi-Iranian agreement were raised by political parties close to the buried Baath Party, which do not want to develop the relationship with the Islamic Republic economically and are in line with the US sanctions."
    Baghdad and Tehran signed an agreement to barter Iranian gas for Iraqi crude oil, which was widely welcomed politically and popularly. Ended / 25 A.D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:09 pm