Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee warns of pollution of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers as a result of water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee warns of pollution of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers as a result of water Empty A parliamentary committee warns of pollution of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers as a result of water

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2023, 4:52 am

[size=46]A parliamentary committee warns of pollution of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers as a result of water scarcity[/size]
    Iraq
    10:41 - 2023-07-22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Water and Marshes Committee warned, on Saturday, of pollution of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, after high levels of toxins as a result of water scarcity, according to it.

Thaer al-Jubouri, a member of the Parliamentary Water and Marshes Committee, said in a press statement, "The scarcity of water has caused an increase in the concentrations of toxins and other substances in the water, and the lack of fresh water from its streams undoubtedly raises the remnants of groundwater, which clearly increases toxins and impurities." 

And he warned that "this matter warns of the seriousness of the situation, which calls for the need to devote governmental attention, especially municipal and health departments, to the need to work on purifying water and converting it into potable water." 

Al-Jubouri pointed out that "a radical solution to this issue is to increase water releases from the source countries, in order to remedy the repercussions of the issue of water interruption and its scarcity, which has even reached the scarcity of drinking and drinking water in many regions and governorates." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm