Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani.. The rational card rice is not eaten by the poor!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani.. The rational card rice is not eaten by the poor!! Empty To the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani.. The rational card rice is not eaten by the poor!!

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 4:47 am

[rtl]To the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani.. The rational card rice is not eaten by the poor!![/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/12 10:02  , number of readings: 180 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Iraqi citizens sent an open letter to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, calling for him to intervene personally to improve the quality of rice distributed within the ration card items, stressing that what is currently distributed is not suitable for human beings consumption, and no Iraqi citizen can eat it at home, due to storage and manufacturing problems in it, especially since it is imported from the best types of Thai rice, while the General Foodstuff Trading Company or any party responsible for processing the ration card Does not contract with highly qualified companies, and for reasons related to financial and administrative corruption as well. It seems.

And they emphasized in their message, that "at a time when the local markets are teeming with the best types of Indian rice and others, but at prices that people with limited incomes cannot afford, the rice is distributed within the ration card on which the majority of the Iraqi people rely cannot be consumed by the citizen for the foregoing.” of reasons.”[/rtl]

[rtl]Citizens asked, “Why do government agencies not contract with Indian companies specialized in the manufacture of excellent types of rice that are suitable for human consumption?”

This is an issue that has become a burden on the shoulders of the poor and causes them to be deprived of their livelihood.”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:45 pm