Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert warns of a "circulating proposal" to solve the dollar rise crisis in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert warns of a "circulating proposal" to solve the dollar rise crisis in Iraq Empty An expert warns of a "circulating proposal" to solve the dollar rise crisis in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:29 am

An expert warns of a "circulating proposal" to solve the dollar rise crisis in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (August 15, 2023), the expert in financial affairs, Hammam Al-Shamaa, confirmed that opening outlets to sell the dollar on a monthly basis for every citizen will not cause the dollar to drop and does not carry anything positive, while he warned against such a step.
    Al-Shammaa told "Baghdad Today" that "the citizen needs the dollar for the purpose of travel, and does not need it for internal dealings, and for this reason any trading of any foreign currency in the local market must be prevented and dealing should be limited to Iraqi dinars," noting that "this is what the competent authorities have worked on recently." Which strengthens the local currency.
    And the expert in the financial affairs stated that "opening outlets to sell the dollar on a monthly basis for every citizen, does not have any advantages. Rather, this matter will lead to an increase in currency smuggling and an increase in black transfers, and this matter will raise the dollar further in the market, as the citizen will sell the dollar to speculators, with the aim of conducting transfers." black, and that is why there is no such government approach.”
    From time to time, "proposals and demands" come out to sell the dollar directly to all citizens, to eliminate the dollar's crisis and its rise in the parallel market, which experts reject.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am