Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity recruits the former General Manager of Iraqi Airways

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Integrity recruits the former General Manager of Iraqi Airways Empty Integrity recruits the former General Manager of Iraqi Airways

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2023, 5:29 am

Integrity recruits the former General Manager of Iraqi Airways

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of a recruitment order against a general manager in the Ministry of Transport. For deliberately causing damage to the funds and interests of the entity in which he works.
    And the Commission’s Investigation Department stated in a statement, “The Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in cases of integrity, money laundering, and economic crime, issued an order to bring in the general manager of the Iraqi Airways company, and the former director of the technical department in it; who currently holds the position of director general of the Planning and Follow-up Department in the Ministry of Transport, for violations.” obtained in the contract concluded between the Iraqi Airways Company and an American air navigation services company.
    The department added, “It was found from the audit and follow-up work that there was an exaggeration in the process of the American company preparing spare parts to repair three aircraft engines belonging to the airline company, which caused other sums to be spent; and as a result, after discovering that, the contract was terminated and the money was lost.” That "the court issued a summons order against the accused based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code."

Views 47
    Added 08/23/2023 - 7:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:58 pm