Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Fabricating the region’s salaries file came to cover up the Kirkuk crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Fabricating the region’s salaries file came to cover up the Kirkuk crisis Empty Parliamentary Finance: Fabricating the region’s salaries file came to cover up the Kirkuk crisis

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance: Fabricating the region’s salaries file came to cover up the Kirkuk crisis[/size]
    • Today 12:56

Information/Baghdad..
     Today, Monday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, accused the Kurdistan Regional Government of creating a crisis in the salaries of the region’s employees to cover up the Kirkuk crisis.
     Al-Karaawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “His committee will host all those in charge of the region’s salaries issue, in addition to holding a meeting in the presence of all parties to discuss the problem of Baghdad and Erbil.”
     He added, "Fixing the terms of the political agreement in the budget gives Parliament the legitimacy to file lawsuits against any party, while the salaries of employees in the region do not exceed 9 trillion per year."
    Al-Karaawi pointed out, “The region has not handed over any amounts to the center until this moment, while the escalation of the salaries file may have been due to political pressure related to Kirkuk Governorate.”
    According to observers in political affairs, the outbreak of the crisis of disruption of the salaries of the region’s employees at this time is due to an attempt to exploit it as electoral propaganda against the central government, amid many suspicions surrounding the fate of the funds seized by the region, which are estimated at $2 trillion as a result of the sale of more than 41 million barrels of oil. During the previous period. End 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm