Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shakhwan Abdullah calls on the political blocs to approve the law creating Halabja Governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shakhwan Abdullah calls on the political blocs to approve the law creating Halabja Governorate Empty Shakhwan Abdullah calls on the political blocs to approve the law creating Halabja Governorate

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2023, 5:08 am

Shakhwan Abdullah calls on the political blocs to approve the law creating Halabja Governorate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (September 19, 2023), the Second Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah, called on the political blocs to take a stand in solidarity and approve the law creating Halabja Governorate.
    Abdullah's media office stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "Second Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah, called on the political blocs in the Council to take a humanitarian and national solidarity stance to approve the draft law to create Halabja Governorate in the Republic of Iraq, which was on the session's agenda."
    Abdullah added, according to the statement: “We hope that ladies and gentlemen of parliament will support voting on the draft law in honor and justice for the people of the martyr Halabja who made great sacrifices and were subjected to the most heinous types of crimes and genocide at the hands of the late chauvinist Baath and the bombing of innocent civilians with internationally prohibited chemical weapons during the time of the dictatorial regime.” "defunct."
    Yesterday, Monday, the House of Representatives decided to postpone voting on the draft law creating Halabja Governorate.
    The "Baghdad Today" correspondent stated, "The House of Representatives decided to postpone voting on the draft law to create Halabja Governorate at the request of 25 representatives."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 12:47 am