Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Bafel Jalal Talabani: We refuse to penetrate the country's borders under any pretext

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Bafel Jalal Talabani: We refuse to penetrate the country's borders under any pretext Empty President Bafel Jalal Talabani: We refuse to penetrate the country's borders under any pretext

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 10:21 am

[size=46]President Bafel Jalal Talabani: We refuse to penetrate the country's borders under any pretext[/size]
    Iraq
    15:50 - 2023-09-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bafel Jalal Talabani, President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, and Mr. Hadi Al-Amiri, President of the Al-Fatah Alliance, met in the capital, Baghdad.
    During the meeting, the terrorist attack on Arbat Airport, the sovereignty of Iraq's territory, and the issue of the creation of Halabja Governorate were discussed, where continuous coordination between all parties was emphasized with the aim of resolving problems and establishing security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.
    Regarding the security situation and the repercussions of the attack on Arbat Airport, President Bafel Jalal Talabani said: “Violating the security, legal and constitutional institutions is a dangerous precedent and we must all confront it together, and the country’s borders must not be allowed to be breached under any pretext.”
    Regarding the issue of the creation of Halabja Governorate, President Pavel said: “Our unity and unity regarding the creation of Halabja Governorate is a moral and national duty, and we must all support it,” adding: “Mixing the Halabja issue with political problems is a source of concern, because this issue is linked to our conscience and our responsibilities.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:21 pm