Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The government is continuing to complete the New Sadr City project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The government is continuing to complete the New Sadr City project Empty Parliamentary Services: The government is continuing to complete the New Sadr City project

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 15:45

Baghdad - INA - Hassan Al-Fawaz
    Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee confirmed that the government is proceeding with the completion of the New Sadr City project, while indicating that it has contracted with a company to prepare designs for the construction of 100,000 housing units.
    The head of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Ali Al-Hamidawi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “Sadr City suffers from many problems at the level of population bottlenecks and the educational and health sectors,” noting that “the real solution to these problems lies in establishing a new residential city.”
    He explained, "The government is serious about turning the project's steps into reality, as it formed a technical committee for this purpose, in addition to holding about 10 meetings in order to accelerate the pace of work, in addition to contracting with a company to prepare the complete designs for building more than 100,000 housing units on a larger area." From 7 thousand dunams.
    He stressed that "the government is proceeding with the completion of the project," pointing out that "it will address problems in various sectors and will change the existing state of overcrowding to the new city. The project will be accompanied by new schools and health facilities."
    Earlier, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced the approval of the initial structural designs for the New Sadr City project, while stressing the importance of accelerating the completion and resolution of files related to the project, and overcoming all obstacles that obstruct it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm