Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal their steps regarding the reconstruction of Sadr City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal their steps regarding the reconstruction of Sadr City Empty Parliamentary services reveal their steps regarding the reconstruction of Sadr City

Post by Rocky Sat May 01, 2021 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Awa - Wissam Al-Mulla
    The Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee revealed, today, Saturday, its steps regarding the reconstruction of Sadr City.
    A member of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Abbas Al-Atafi, said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The Services Committee has steps and in coordination with the Vice President of the Council to follow up the reconstruction of Sadr City and all the provinces, stressing that his committee will have hosting, support and follow-up for all projects approved by the budget."
    He explained that all the sums included in the budget should be released as being approved and enforceable, stressing the need for “the executive authorities to start their work from the day the budget was voted on.
    ” Al-Atafi pointed out that “the government launched the financial allocations and gave notice to the departments to receive their allocations, calling "The executive departments until they start their work and use the time before the end of the year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am