Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: The government cannot pay salaries or any other expenses directly to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Finance: The government cannot pay salaries or any other expenses directly to the region Empty Finance: The government cannot pay salaries or any other expenses directly to the region

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2023, 2:21 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Baghdad - IQ  
    The Ministry of Finance confirmed that the government cannot pay salaries or any other expenses directly to the Kurdistan region.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Masoud Haider, said in a press statement seen by ( IQ NEWS ), that “according to the Iraqi constitution, the Iraqi government cannot pay salaries or any other expenses directly to the region,” stressing “the need for all transactions between the region and Baghdad to be through the official institutions of both.” The regional government and the federal government.
    He stated, “According to the 2023 Budget Law, the federal government must send 775 billion dinars per month to the Kurdistan Region through the Kurdistan Region’s Ministry of Finance,” explaining that “any issue outside this framework is a manipulation of the feelings of the people and salary recipients in the Kurdistan Region because it conflicts with Articles 117 and 121.” From the Constitution.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm