Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani directs to re-evaluate the performance of service companies operating in the city of Bisma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani directs to re-evaluate the performance of service companies operating in the city of Bisma Empty Al-Sudani directs to re-evaluate the performance of service companies operating in the city of Bisma

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2023, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani directs to re-evaluate the performance of service companies operating in the city of Bismayah[/size]
    • Today 10:32

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani directed a re-evaluation of the performance of service companies operating in the residential city of Bismaya.
    The Investment Authority stated, in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “the Prime Minister directed to re-evaluate the performance of the service companies operating in the residential city of Bismaya, and to prepare a mechanism to pay citizens’ debts and financial dues.”
    She added, "The text of the directive includes preparing a quick mechanism that obligates the owners of housing units to pay the debts and installments owed by them, reviewing the contracts of Iraqna Services Company and the rest of the operating companies, evaluating the performance and availability of services provided to citizens, and coordinating with the government service team."
    She pointed out “following up on the collection amounts of companies operating in the Bismayah city complex, and working to deduct the percentage allocated to the National Authority to maximize the state’s revenues, in coordination with the relevant authorities.” Ended / 25 R.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:17 pm