Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani invites the President of the UAE to participate in the Baghdad conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani invites the President of the UAE to participate in the Baghdad conference Empty Al-Sudani invites the President of the UAE to participate in the Baghdad conference

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani invites the President of the UAE to participate in the Baghdad conference[/size]
    • Today 18:49

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it had received the invitation of Prime Minister Mohammed Shiaa Al-Sudani to the President of the UAE, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to participate in the third Baghdad conference.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Sahhaf, said in a statement received by Al-Maalomah, “The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the United Arab Emirates, Muzaffar Mustafa Al-Jubouri, met with the Assistant Undersecretary for Protocol Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates, Ambassador Saif Abdullah Al-Shamsi, at the Ministry’s headquarters.” During the meeting, the invitation sent by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to participate in the Baghdad 2023 Conference for Economic Integration and Regional Stability, scheduled to be held in Baghdad on 11/30/2023, was delivered. .
    He added, "The two sides discussed ways to enhance aspects of cooperation between the two brotherly countries in various fields and ways to enhance and develop them."
    He pointed out, "The two sides stressed the importance of continuing meetings and strengthening bilateral efforts in a way that serves the interests of the two countries and the two brotherly peoples."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am