Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank suspends two types of recharge cards “accused of smuggling the dollar”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank suspends two types of recharge cards “accused of smuggling the dollar” Empty The Central Bank suspends two types of recharge cards “accused of smuggling the dollar”

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 3:43 pm

The Central Bank suspends two types of recharge cards “accused of smuggling the dollar”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    An informed source reported today, Thursday (October 12, 2023), that the Central Bank of Iraq has taken decisions related to remittance systems and electronic payment cards and stopped them, after they were used to mobilize and smuggle the dollar.
    The source told "Baghdad Today", "The Central Bank decided to permanently stop issuing Swig cards and Agati cards, as well as stopping the filling of their bank balances with dollars, which was done at the official exchange rate of 1,320 dinars," indicating that "this came after monitoring dollar smuggling operations." And withdraw it from cards outside Iraq and transfer it back to Iraq to sell it on the black market.”
    Earlier, the local media circulated information about stopping the Western Union financial transfer system, before the media also circulated an unofficial denial from the Central Bank of stopping the system.
    From time to time, security forces seize a group of recharge cards filled with dollars during an attempt to smuggle them out of Iraq for the purpose of withdrawing cash from ATMs abroad, for the purpose of re-transferring them through unofficial channels to Iraq and selling them on the black market.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:56 am