Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Half of the cancer cases in Iraq are caused by American weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Half of the cancer cases in Iraq are caused by American weapons Empty Deputy: Half of the cancer cases in Iraq are caused by American weapons

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Deputy: Half of the cancer cases in Iraq are caused by American weapons[/size]

[size=45]Representative Amer Al-Fayez confirmed that half of the cancer cases in Iraq are caused by prohibited weapons that were used by America during its wars on Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Fayez said, “The rate of cancer cases in Iraq is high, and the numbers recorded annually are alarming, especially in Basra, which is at the forefront of the tragic scene with thousands of cases for different age groups.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Half of the cancer cases in the country are caused by the prohibited weapons that America used in the country, whether in 1991 or after 2023 or beyond, in addition to burning gas from oil fields, which leads to dangerous emissions that pollute the atmosphere and increase infection rates.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “from a legal standpoint, any family has the right to file lawsuits against America for causing the spread of cancerous diseases.”[/size]
    [size=45]Iraq suffers from high rates of cancer, which increase annually by rates ranging between 5-7% according to the latest statistics.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am