Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's Government Caused 3 Major Problems For Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's Government Caused 3 Major Problems For Iraq Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi's Government Caused 3 Major Problems For Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2022 - 8:08

[size=38]Deputy: Al-Kazemi's Government Caused 3 Major Problems For Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/22/2022 | 2:05 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala…
    Member of Parliament Ahmed Al-Moussawi confirmed, on Tuesday, that the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi caused three major problems in Iraq.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with Al-Information, that “Al-Kazemi’s government is a reflection of the majority advocated by some, and it has been unable to achieve any achievement so far,” noting that “the economic collapse is clear, offset by a rise in months and a decline in security performance, with it making shameful agreements that do not rise to The reputation of this country.
    Al-Moussawi added, "The government did not provide any services and increased the suffering of Iraqis," noting that "the problem is not in forming a consensus government or a majority, but in the need to create a partnership and build a government of services that contribute to solving problems and providing solutions to crises that end the suffering of large segments of the population." country.”
    He pointed out that "any efforts to form a government similar to Al-Kazemi's government, there is a big problem, because it will lead to a worsening of all files and will not solve any crisis, which means the need to join forces to build a strong government capable of managing files and providing solutions." finished/25 F

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 9:51