Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Intelligence Agency: 55 thousand liters of oil and its derivatives were confiscated within seven day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence Agency: 55 thousand liters of oil and its derivatives were confiscated within seven day Empty Intelligence Agency: 55 thousand liters of oil and its derivatives were confiscated within seven day

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 4:06 am

[size=46]Intelligence Agency: 55 thousand liters of oil and its derivatives were confiscated within seven days[/size]
    Iraq
    11:40 - 2023-11-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Military Intelligence Directorate announced today, Sunday, the confiscation of approximately 55,000 liters of oil and its derivatives within seven days.

The directorate said in a statement: “The intelligence agency’s detachments specialized in combating organized crime received accurate information about a group of oil derivatives smugglers in more than one governorate, and in light of the information, more than one intelligence and technical work team was formed, accompanied by a special force to pursue the smugglers and arrest them in order to reduce harm to the national economy.”

He added, "The specific operations initiated by the intelligence agency within seven days resulted in the confiscation of (approximately 55 thousand liters) of oil and its derivatives and the seizure of (16) vehicles that were used to trade and smuggle oil and its derivatives, in addition to the seizure of 5 sites, and the arrest of 23 violators and traders of oil and its derivatives." In Baghdad and the governorates.

He continued, "The defendants' statements were recorded and they frankly admitted to smuggling oil and its derivatives. They were also referred to the investigative authorities in preparation for their appearance before the court."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:28 am