Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank of Baghdad decides to distribute cash dividends of 7.5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank of Baghdad decides to distribute cash dividends of 7.5% Empty Bank of Baghdad decides to distribute cash dividends of 7.5%

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2023, 6:53 am

Bank of Baghdad decides to distribute cash dividends of 7.5%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Part of the general body meeting at Al-Alawiya Club

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, the General Authority of the Bank of Baghdad decided to distribute cash dividends of 7.5% and increase capital by 20% through free shares to shareholders.
    The head of the Iraqi Stock Exchange Investors Association, Alaa Al-Moussawi, told Al-Eqtisad News, “The General Assembly held its meeting today, Wednesday, at the Al-Alawiya Club.”
    Al-Moussawi added, “The meeting included the following: discussing the Board of Directors’ report, the auditor’s report, and the final accounts for the year 2022 and approving them unanimously, unanimously approving the increase in the bank’s capital from 250 billion to 300 billion dinars in accordance with Article 55/Second (Capitalization), and unanimously approving the Distribution of cash dividends of 7.5% of capital.
    The meeting also included, “discharging the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors from their liabilities, rewarding them, and electing a new Board of Directors.”

Views 42
    Added 11/22/2023 - 11:34 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:10 am