Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Armenia expresses its desire to expand constructive cooperation with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Armenia expresses its desire to expand constructive cooperation with Iraq Empty Armenia expresses its desire to expand constructive cooperation with Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:12 am

Armenia expresses its desire to expand constructive cooperation with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan affirmed, on Wednesday, his country's desire to expand constructive cooperation with Iraq .
    The Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “President of the Republic Abdul Latif Gamal Rashid met, today, Wednesday, in the capital, Yerevan, with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. ”
    The statement added, "During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and Armenia and ways to deepen them in various fields of common interest, as Mr. President pointed to the continuous growth witnessed by these relations and the opportunities to strengthen the economic aspects and expand their horizons to push the wheel of development and prosperity forward in the two friendly countries." ".
    The President of the Republic affirmed, according to the statement, that “Iraq is witnessing stability at the security and political levels and has good relations with neighboring countries and the world, and is open to cooperation, especially in the areas of investment, reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure, in a way that achieves the highest interests of itself and its partners. ”
    For his part, Pashinyan praised the strong relations between Iraq and Armenia, stressing his country's serious desire to expand constructive cooperation between the two countries .

Views 47
    Added 11/22/2023 - 7:30 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:03 am