Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Natural Resources reveals the latest developments regarding the resumption of Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Natural Resources reveals the latest developments regarding the resumption of Kurdis Empty The Minister of Natural Resources reveals the latest developments regarding the resumption of Kurdis

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 3:34 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Natural Resources reveals the latest developments regarding the resumption of Kurdistan oil exports[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Kamal Muhammad Saleh, confirmed today, Thursday, that discussions are still continuing between Erbil and Baghdad, and there is a good understanding in the hope of reaching an agreement to resume oil exports.[/size]
    [size=45]Saleh said in a statement: “If oil contracts with companies are amended, this must be done with the approval of these companies,” stressing that “the Kurdistan Region’s contracts are constitutional, and are within Iraq’s federal framework and fall within the Oil and Gas Law. The American Consul General asked me about the steps that should be taken.” It was taken by the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Federal Ministry of Oil to work together to draft the Federal Oil and Gas Law.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The suspension of oil exports from the Kurdistan Region cost Iraq $7 billion, and Iraq’s request from the arbitration court in Paris was unreasonable,” pointing out that “we will produce gasoline, gasoline, and the gas used to operate power stations, in addition to white oil, through local refineries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, “We have no problem selling oil through SOMO, and talks are still ongoing between the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and Baghdad, and there is a good understanding, and I hope that we will reach an agreement to resume oil exports.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the price of white oil that the federal government sends to the Kurdistan Region, he said, “I informed the Iraqi Oil Minister that the citizen in the Kurdistan Region must pay the same price that the Iraqi citizen pays, which is 150 dinars per liter, because they are scheduled to send it to us at a price of 250 dinars per liter.” .[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:38 am