Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than $4 billion in Iraqi Central Auction sales during a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - More than $4 billion in Iraqi Central Auction sales during a month Empty More than $4 billion in Iraqi Central Auction sales during a month

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2023, 6:51 am

More than $4 billion in Iraqi Central Auction sales during a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-03 05:41
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq’s sales from the hard currency auction for the US dollar during the month of November amounted to more than 4 billion US dollars. 
    Shafaq News Agency correspondent stated that during the month of November, the Central Bank sold 4 billion and 563 million and 849 thousand and 74 dollars during the month of November, an increase of 17% over the month in which It was preceded by an amount of 179 million, 352 thousand and 967 dollars.
    Our correspondent added that sales of foreign remittances during the past month amounted to 4 billion, 397 million, 388 thousand and 496 dollars, an increase of 90% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 438 million, 584 thousand and 700 dollars. 
    Our correspondent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that these sales were distributed between transfers abroad to finance foreign trade, and between cash sales to banks, while the selling price of the amounts of documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards reached 1,305 dinars per dollar, while the selling price of the amounts of transfers abroad and the cash selling price reached 1,310 dinars per dollar. dollar. 

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:47 pm