Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition calls for urgent measures to stop US violations of sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition calls for urgent measures to stop US violations of sovereignty Empty Al-Maliki's coalition calls for urgent measures to stop US violations of sovereignty

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition calls for urgent measures to stop US violations of sovereignty[/size]
    • Today 14:30

Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, representative of the State of Law coalition, Yasser Al-Husseini, called on the government to take the necessary measures to protect Iraqi sovereignty from blatant American interference. 
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The government and political forces are required to take measures to stop blatant American interference in Iraqi affairs.” 
    He added, "Iraqi sovereignty is a red line, and the recent American attacks will not pass."
    He pointed out that "we renew our call to the Iraqi government to take the necessary political, legal and security measures and measures against American transgressions." 
    Earlier, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed to US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken that the attack on the Jurf al-Nasr district in Babil Governorate represents a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:26 am