Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: No deficit in the two budgets for the next two years and larger allocations a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: No deficit in the two budgets for the next two years and larger allocations a Empty Parliamentary Finance: No deficit in the two budgets for the next two years and larger allocations a

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2023, 5:24 am

Parliamentary Finance: No deficit in the two budgets for the next two years and larger allocations after the elections
    • Time: 12/04/2023 00:20:57

• Read: 3,484 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the two budgets for the next two years are free of financial deficit.
    Committee member Moeen Al-Kazemi said in a press statement that “this year’s budget was not fully spent, but rather the allocations for ongoing projects were released and spent, and that spending reached 117 trillion dinars,” noting that “there is no deficit in the 2023 and 2024 budgets.”
    He explained, "The committee had a meeting with the Budget Department in the Ministry of Finance, and what has happened so far is the release of allocations to the governorates and ministries, but not in the required manner, noting that what was spent during the first six months amounted to 47 trillion dinars."
    Al-Kadhimi added that the spending rate in the second six months will reach more than 70 trillion, and thus we will not have a deficit in the budget, but rather there will be a “surplus,” stressing that next year will be without a deficit. Al-Kadhimi pointed out that after the elections are completed, the allocations will begin
    . More governorates and ministries to implement projects, which will lead to the advancement of the government program presented by the Prime Minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm