Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"COP 28" ends with a "historic" agreement after Iraq and Saudi Arabia succeeded in changing the fina

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - "COP 28" ends with a "historic" agreement after Iraq and Saudi Arabia succeeded in changing the fina Empty "COP 28" ends with a "historic" agreement after Iraq and Saudi Arabia succeeded in changing the fina

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2023, 4:53 am

"COP 28" ends with a "historic" agreement after Iraq and Saudi Arabia succeeded in changing the final statement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Follow-up
    The countries participating in the United Nations Climate Conference (COP28) agreed to the final wording of the final statement to describe the future of fossil fuels, after a round of disagreements that threatened the collapse of the conference, before the discussions were extended for an additional day.
    It was agreed to use the term gradual transition from fossil fuels to clean energy, instead of the term gradual phase-out of oil.
    The United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28) reached an agreement on Wednesday that could push countries for the first time to shift away from the use of fossil fuels to avoid the worst effects of climate change.
    Sultan Al Jaber, head of the COP28 conference, said, “We must take the necessary steps to turn the agreement into action, explaining that the agreement is only as good as its implementation.
    He added, “The world gave us a plan to keep the 1.5 degree Celsius rate within reach.”
    Iraq and Saudi Arabia were at the top of the producing countries. Opposition to the phrase "phasing out oil" as a fuel.

Views 33
    Added 12/13/2023 - 11:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:46 am