Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields in the Anbar desert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields in the Anbar desert Empty The discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields in the Anbar desert

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2024, 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields in the Anbar desert[/size]
    • Today 11:06

Information / Anbar.. 
    Anbar Governor’s Advisor for Energy Affairs, Aziz Khalaf Al-Tarmouz, announced today, Sunday, the discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields in the Anbar desert in western Iraq.

Al-Tarmouz told Al-Maalouma, “The Oil Exploration Company affiliated with the Ministry of Oil conducted exploration operations in the desert of Al-Nukhayb district towards the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia and the areas south of Tharthar, which resulted in the discovery of 10 new oil and gas fields that were not registered with the Ministry of Oil.”
    He explained, “These fields contain large quantities of petroleum derivatives, minerals, and phosphates,” noting that “expectations indicate that these areas float on lakes of oil.”
    He denied that “exploration operations for oil and gas fields have stopped for security reasons,” indicating that search and exploration operations will continue. According to a plan drawn up by the concerned authorities. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 8:38 am