Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sovereignty accuses Al-Halbousi of obstructing the election of a Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sovereignty accuses Al-Halbousi of obstructing the election of a Speaker of Parliament Empty Sovereignty accuses Al-Halbousi of obstructing the election of a Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2024, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Sovereignty accuses Al-Halbousi of obstructing the election of a Speaker of Parliament[/size]
    • Today 12:30

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar.. 
    Today, Sunday, the Sovereignty Alliance, headed by Khamis Al-Khanjar, accused the dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives and Secretary-General of the Taqaddam Party, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, of obstructing the election of a Speaker of the House of Representatives.
    A member of the Sovereignty Alliance, Abdul Hamid Al-Dulaimi, warned during a statement to “Al-Maalouma” that Al-Halbousi would introduce new names to distract the role of the House of Representatives and prevent it from deciding to name a new president for it.”
    He considered that “Al-Halbousi’s support for Talal Al-Zubaie to head the Council falls within his plan to thwart the session.”
    He expected, "Al-Zubaie will get 75 votes, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani will get 50 votes, and Salem Al-Issawi will get 90 votes. With this process orchestrated by Al-Halbousi, none of the candidates to fill the position will get a majority, which means the session will fail to choose a new president."
    The largest Shiite component gave the Sunni blocs a period of seven days to nominate one or more non-controversial figures for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:22 am