Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Board of Commissioners: The electoral process is proceeding smoothly, and the voting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Board of Commissioners: The electoral process is proceeding smoothly, and the voting Empty Chairman of the Board of Commissioners: The electoral process is proceeding smoothly, and the voting

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2023, 4:14 am

Chairman of the Board of Commissioners: The electoral process is proceeding smoothly, and the voting machines will stop at six in the evening

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-18 03:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Independent High Electoral Commission, Judge Omar Ahmed, confirmed on Monday that the electoral process is proceeding smoothly, while he indicated that the voting machines will stop at exactly six in the evening.
    Ahmed said in a press conference attended by Shafaq News Agency, “The voting process began in all polling centers and we have more than 35 stations, and the machines started working,” indicating that “the voting process began in a streamlined and smooth manner.”

Ahmed added, “The voting process will continue until six o’clock in the evening, after which the devices will stop automatically, and after that the devices will send the voting results to the National Office,” indicating that “things are very good from a technical and technical standpoint, and the quality of the devices is very good.”
    He continued, “I take advantage of this opportunity to call on all citizens in the governorates that are not organized into a region to participate widely in the elections, and I ask them to go to the ballot boxes and participate to ensure their future.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:57 pm