Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs announces an increase in revenues of 28 percent compared to 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs announces an increase in revenues of 28 percent compared to 2022 Empty Customs announces an increase in revenues of 28 percent compared to 2022

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 6:39 am

Customs announces an increase in revenues of 28 percent compared to 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The General Authority of Customs announced today, Sunday, an increase in revenues amounting to 28 percent compared to 2022.
    The authority said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, “The authority’s revenues achieved during the year 2023 amounted to (1,033,765,697,521) dinars, with an increase rate of (28%) compared to the year 2022, as the border customs centers had the highest percentage increase, and not the size of revenues, which were the ones that implemented the system.” Completely electronic.
    She added, "The percentage of increase achieved in Zurbatiya Customs Center was (208%), and the percentage of increase achieved in Al-Mundhiriya Customs Center was (170%), while the percentage of increase achieved in Mandali Customs Center was (147%). As for the customs center, The highest border level in terms of revenues is the Great Welcome Square Customs at an amount of (302,198,276,000) Iraqi dinars, an increase of 75 percent.
    The authority continued, "its revenues result from the fees imposed in accordance with the law and instructions in force," expressing its hope "to maximize its revenues during the year 2024 after completing the implementation of electronic systems in all customs centers."

Views 20
    Added 01/21/2024 - 2:34 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm