Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars Empty Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2024, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars[/size]
    • Today 13:35

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Moeen Al-Kadhimi, accused the United States of America of exercising blackmail and pressure towards Iraq by creating a dollar crisis.

Al-Kadhimi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The American measures taken by the Federal Bank were the main reason behind the continued rise of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.” 
    He added, "Washington is still exercising its conditions on Iraq to put pressure on the parallel market," noting that "the US Federal Reserve sets strict conditions on merchants importing goods from neighboring countries."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen is a victim of the arbitrary measures of the United States of America," noting that "the Iraqi economy relies heavily on foreign imports to cover the total demand for goods." 
    Former MP Raed Fahmy had previously confirmed to Al-Maalouma that the political reason was related to the US Federal Reserve’s strict measures for political purposes in order to put pressure on the Iraqi side. End 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:06 pm