Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi efforts to strengthen the oil tanker fleet.. What are the most prominent plans?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi efforts to strengthen the oil tanker fleet.. What are the most prominent plans? Empty Iraqi efforts to strengthen the oil tanker fleet.. What are the most prominent plans?

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2024, 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Iraqi efforts to strengthen the oil tanker fleet.. What are the most prominent plans?[/size]
    • Today 12:49

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Oil announced its efforts to strengthen the Iraqi oil tanker fleet with a new number after two Norwegian tankers entered commercial operations, while revealing plans to contract with reputable international companies to enhance the work of the National Tanker Company.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad, told the official agency, and its follow-up / Al-Maalouma /: “The Ministry of Oil seeks to strengthen the fleet or the national carrier with a number of tankers, and recently two tankers entered the commercial business, implemented by the Norwegian company, which is one of the companies specialized in this. the field".
    Jihad stressed that "the Ministry's plans will not stop there, but rather seek to strengthen contracts with reputable international companies to enhance the work of the National Tanker Company, which is the national carrier of crude oil and its products."
    He pointed out that "Iraq's main export ports are the southern ports represented by the port of Basra, the single buoys, and the port of Al-Amaya, in addition to the northern port, which is the Turkish port of Ceyhan," noting that "the greatest weight is the southern port, which occupies most of the oil exports." Ended / 25 R.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:20 am