Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forces of Change: The election of governors and council heads was done according to quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forces of Change: The election of governors and council heads was done according to quotas Empty Forces of Change: The election of governors and council heads was done according to quotas

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2024, 4:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Forces of Change: The election of governors and council heads was done according to quotas[/size]

[size=45]The Democratic Forces for Change believed that voting to elect the presidency of the Council, the governors and their deputies took place in accordance with the services of the quota approach, noting that it did not participate in any way in any agreements that preceded the voting process. The Democratic Forces for Change issued a statement,[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Saturday (February 10, 2024), I mentioned: “The governorate councils held their meetings during the last days after approving the election results, during which votes were taken to elect the presidency of the council, the governors, and their deputies. As expected, the process witnessed understandings and agreements on the distribution of positions and positions according to the services of the quota approach.” The electoral process in some governorates was not devoid of intense conflict, withdrawals, and challenges to the legitimacy of its outcomes.” The statement added: “Based on what was stipulated in the program and bylaws of the Democratic Forces for Change and the Civil Alliance of Qayyim, and the pledges that the candidates of the Qayyim Alliance committed to in their electoral campaigns, in terms of complete rejection of the quota approach and not undertaking any agreements or services with the quota forces and parties, the Democratic Forces of Change affirm It did not participate in any way in any agreements that preceded the voting process.” The Democratic Forces for Change renewed “the emphasis on rejecting quotas, corruption, and rampant weapons, and the necessity of the candidates of the Qayyim Alliance who won the elections adhering to the foundations and principles upon which the Civil Qayyim Alliance was based and included in its program documents and expressed in its slogan calling for change and rejecting quotas, the incubator of corruption and failure to perform.” “The Board of Trustees of the Forces for Democratic Change will discuss in an upcoming meeting the outcomes of the electoral process and the voting for the presidency of the council and its deputies and for the governor in the various governorates, and the positions of council members on the Qayyim Civic Alliance, and appropriate decisions will be taken in light of that,” according to the statement.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:49 pm