Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of the worsening water crisis.. Iraq’s reserves are decreasing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of the worsening water crisis.. Iraq’s reserves are decreasing Empty Warnings of the worsening water crisis.. Iraq’s reserves are decreasing

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2024, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Warnings of the worsening water crisis.. Iraq’s reserves are decreasing[/size]
    • Today 09:28

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    The expert in the water file, Adel Al-Mukhtar, warned on Sunday of the decrease in water reserves in Iraq, while at the same time questioning the hadiths that indicated an improvement in the revenues of the Diyala and Euphrates rivers.

Al-Mukhtar told Al-Maalouma, “The winter season recorded only 4 rain waves that did not have any impact or positive repercussions on the size of the water reserves,” noting that “Iraq is facing the worst water reserves in its modern history.”
    He warned “of the danger of shrinking the size of the reserves .” Water resources have increased significantly during the current year compared to last year, as there is a limited percentage of rain that fell on the central and southern regions.”
    He doubted “the hadiths that indicated an improvement in the revenues of the Diyala and Euphrates rivers,” indicating that “these hadiths need to be reconsidered and clarified the reality of what is up.” To Iraq from waters from Turkey."
    He explained, "Iraq is facing difficult water conditions due to the scarcity of rain in the months of March and April."
    Iraq is suffering from a drought crisis with a decline in its water shares coming from neighboring countries in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:52 pm