Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council warns of mass migration of the population because of the worsening water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council warns of mass migration of the population because of the worsening water crisis Empty Basra Council warns of mass migration of the population because of the worsening water crisis

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 3:46 am

Basra Council warns of mass migration of the population because of the worsening water crisis
    February 15 2018 12:23 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate Council[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A member of the Basra Provincial Council, Ahmad Abdul Hussein, that the water crisis suffered by many of the provinces will have a significant impact on the Iraqi reality and change the environment, pointing out that migration from areas dependent on agriculture will increase.

"We want solutions to the water crisis because most of the rivers used for human, agricultural and animal uses have dried up completely," Abdul Hussein said in a press statement. 

He added that "this issue affects hundreds of acres and hectares of land turning into desert areas, and the cities that rely on agriculture for migration and therefore a topographical change in social reality and environmental change and property as a result of this migration.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:44 pm