Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 Iraqi crops are being “dumped” and farmers are raising their voices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

5 Iraqi crops are being “dumped” and farmers are raising their voices Empty 5 Iraqi crops are being “dumped” and farmers are raising their voices

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2024, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]5 Iraqi crops are being “dumped” and farmers are raising their voices[/size]

[size=45]The head of the Al-Azm Alliance in Diyala Governorate, Representative Raad Al-Dahli, called on the Ministry of Agriculture to ban the import of five crops, in support of the local product and to encourage farmers, while he stressed that farmers’ crops are being destroyed due to the flooding of the market with imported ones.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dahlaki said in a statement:
    There are many appeals that have reached us from peasants and farmers due to the damage to their crops, especially crops (trees, eggplant, cucumbers, peppers, lettuce) due to flooding the market with imported crops, and among the government’s plans within its government program is to diversify sources of funding and support other non-oil sectors. We believe that the agricultural sector has priority in this field.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Agriculture, as part of its duty to support farmers and local producers, is to adopt an agricultural calendar to control prices in order to ensure that there is no dumping or shortage of crops within specific timetables. Within this period, there is an urgent need to include the above crops within the agricultural plan and ban their import to give the local crop the opportunity to cover Market needs to ensure the success of the agricultural season and not harm farmers and encourage them to redouble their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:29 am