Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a dollar bill... Deputy: The US Treasury is putting pressure on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a dollar bill... Deputy: The US Treasury is putting pressure on Iraq Empty With a dollar bill... Deputy: The US Treasury is putting pressure on Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2024, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]With a dollar bill... Deputy: The US Treasury is putting pressure on Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the Fatah Alliance, Ola Al-Nashi, accused the US Treasury Department of obstructing the Iraqi government’s reforms in light of waving the economic card through the dollar file.

Al-Nashi told Al-Maalouma, “The economics file is more important than politics and what is happening in it, and it is the aspect that is focused on to thwart any government if it achieves successes and is able to get closer to the people.”
    He added, "The government is required to take strong decisions against them in order to control the dollar crisis, noting that the American administration changed its sights towards the economic card after its failure in the soft war against Iraq."
    Al-Nashi pointed out that “the rise in the dollar exchange rates in local markets is a political file to put pressure on Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.”
    The dollar exchange rates are witnessing a significant increase in the Iraqi markets, as the price of one dollar has reached more than 152 dinars, amid fears that this rise will continue. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:14 pm