Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Metro... Transportation: Chinese, Emirati, and American companies requested to participate i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Metro... Transportation: Chinese, Emirati, and American companies requested to participate i Empty Baghdad Metro... Transportation: Chinese, Emirati, and American companies requested to participate i

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2024, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Baghdad Metro... Transportation: Chinese, Emirati, and American companies requested to participate in the project[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Transport confirmed that the Baghdad Metro project will be environmentally friendly and transportation prices will be appropriate. While it indicated that companies from China, the Emirates and the United States have applied to implement the project, the Ministry confirmed that it is currently studying the establishment of a national taxi project.[/size]
    [size=45]Director of Relations and Media at the Ministry, Maytham Al-Safi, said, “The Baghdad Metro project is one of the important projects and within the tasks of the Baghdad Municipality, as it will cover 85 percent of the capital’s area,” noting, “There will be a variety of trains in the project above and below the ground, and there will be a suspended train as well.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The project will be implemented with the latest international technologies and advanced technology, and it will be a qualitative leap at the level of transportation, both in services and in the level of costs resulting from it.”
    He continued, “The two sides of Rusafa and Al-Karkh will benefit from the project. It will be environmentally friendly, its financial costs will be minimal, it will provide ease of transportation, and it will generally reduce traffic congestion in the capital.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the suspended train, Al-Safi stated that “the suspended train is one of the projects of the Ministry of Transport, as the Ministry of Transport took advanced steps through the issue of conflicts and others, and many of these matters were resolved,” pointing out that “the project went through multiple stages and the delay was at the level of implementation and companies.” implementing the project or the vision level of the project.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “The Iraqi government has recently reached complete conviction that the process of developing the project will include the majority of Baghdad’s areas in its route,” pointing out, “This suspended train will be part of the mass transportation project, which includes the opening of 72 red bus lines and the expansion of roads.” And bridges.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “There are many requests that have been submitted to implement the project, including European and Asian companies from China, the Emirates, and the United States of America,” explaining, “Many Arab and international companies have requested to be part of the Baghdad Metro or Sky Train project.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “In the future, citizens will want to travel via trains and metro. Because the prices will be reasonable with the speed of arrival.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “There is a study to establish a new project, which is the national taxi, which will be available through an electronic application that organizes private transportation through which taxis will be transported according to an advanced system, while providing a call center that determines their transportation process and also distributes livelihoods among them and interrupts information regarding some employees who work in these professions and then they are removed.” To be limited to earning money.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:10 am