Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce discuss European Bank support for financing industrial and agricultural project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Chambers of Commerce discuss European Bank support for financing industrial and agricultural project Empty Chambers of Commerce discuss European Bank support for financing industrial and agricultural project

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 5:25 am

Chambers of Commerce discuss European Bank support for financing industrial and agricultural projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, discussed the European Bank’s support for financing industrial and agricultural projects.
    The Chambers of Commerce said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “The President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce received at the Federation’s headquarters a delegation from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, headed by Hayka, Executive Director of the Middle East Region, European Union Ambassador Thomas Seiler, and a number of members of the delegation.”
    She added, "During the meeting, many topics were discussed that contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy, as well as the support provided by the European Bank to Iraqi businessmen, to finance industrial and agricultural projects, and the rest of the sectors that constitute a priority in supporting the local economy."

Views 59
    Added 03/07/2024 - 4:59 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:30 pm