Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce: We will support the government program for the privatization of the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce: We will support the government program for the privatization of the economy Empty Chambers of Commerce: We will support the government program for the privatization of the economy

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 7:42 am

Chambers of Commerce: We will support the government program for the privatization of the economy 

10/13/2014 

Baghdad / JD / .. expressed the General Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, is ready to provide full support for the government program prepared for the privatization of the Iraqi economy to support the private sector, while noting that this program needs to be a package of legislation to make it a success.
    The head of the Union Jaafar al-Hamdani told / BD /: "The Union will provide all the support and backing as stated in the program of the new government, which includes the privatization of the economic sectors of government, as it will give an active role for the private sector in economic decisions through the involvement of his actual work in the field and can diagnose weaknesses and the legislative process and Booze can develop the economy in the form of successive stages. "
    He said: "The government program also focused on the development of the commercial private sector and that this puts us in front of new responsibilities where Taatzafar our efforts with the government effort to bypass the determinants of work that was confuse the reality of the business."
    He called al-Hamdani to: the need for legislation package of economic laws to ensure the success of the government program for the privatization of the economy and facilitate the process of transition from a state economy to a free market economy.
    The federal government announced the start of work to privatize loss-making state-owned enterprises in order to support the Iraqi private sector and the advancement of the national economy. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:32 am