Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister's Advisor announces the completion of the notes on the Freedom of Expression Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - The Prime Minister's Advisor announces the completion of the notes on the Freedom of Expression Law Empty The Prime Minister's Advisor announces the completion of the notes on the Freedom of Expression Law

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Prime Minister's Advisor announces the completion of the notes on the Freedom of Expression Law[/size]

[size=45]Adviser to the Prime Minister for Human Rights Affairs, Zidane Khalaf, announced the completion of the required observations on the law on freedom of expression and peaceful demonstration, while revealing the most prominent laws in the government’s possession and sent to the House of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45]Khalaf said, “A committee in the Prime Minister’s Office, headed by us, was formed regarding the law on freedom of expression and peaceful demonstration. It completed the required notes and sent them to Parliament, after communicating with the House of Representatives and civil society organizations,” noting that “some civil society organizations expressed their disagreement.” On the freedom of expression law, which is a very natural topic and we welcome any comments.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “There are many laws that were sent to Parliament as draft projects, including the Freedom of Expression of Opinion Law, the Children’s Rights Law, and other laws,” explaining that “most of the laws related to human rights were sent to the House of Representatives.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The laws that the government still has are the Anti-Torture Law and the International Crimes Law, which are currently in the State Council, in addition to amending laws such as the Survivors Law, to which some amendments were sent from the Presidency of the Republic and are currently in the Parliamentary Martyrs Committee.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:39 pm