Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects Empty Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2024, 5:31 am

Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Today, Thursday, the Salah al-Din Criminal Court issued a three-year prison sentence against a convict for the crime of intentionally harming state funds and interests.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The media center of the Supreme Judicial Council explained, “The convict, during his work as director of planning for the Salah al-Din Governorate Office, spent on (63) projects at a cost of fifty-nine billion, six hundred and sixty-nine million, nine hundred and ninety thousand dinars, which were not approved.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The ruling against him was issued based on the provisions of Article 340 of the Amended Penal Code No. 111 of 1969."[/rtl]

Views 103
    Added 03/14/2024 - 11:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects Empty Re: Severe imprisonment of an Iraqi official who spent 59 billion on unapproved projects

Post by Bama Diva Thu 14 Mar 2024, 4:56 pm

They need to look up Maliki’s address and arrest him next if they are arresting thieves. scratch

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:46 pm